Monday, September 8, 2008

MOMMA-LENA PERSONAL CHEF GREETS BLOGGERS

Dear Home Cooked Meal Lovers.
Congratulations, you found us!
We've decided to expand our House Helper Services to serve your Personal Chef needs!

here are some questions I'd like to present to you:

Aren't you somewhat tired of eating out?

What about cooking? Like WHO really has time?

Then there's nutrition, many fast food places we all tend to frequent are nutrition - free places. Oh so convienient, but not all that good for our "little johnny's" right?

So, what do we do?

Consider me, Momma-Lena Personal Chef, at your service.

What do I do?
Meet with you
Make a plan
Grocery shop
Cook
Pack it up
clean up

What do you do?
Come Home hungry
Choose from several entree's and side dishes already prepared for you ahead of time
Follow directions, bake or warm and
EAT!
Yumm Yummmmm


Come again and I'll tell you more
I will soon be posting some of our family's favorites for your drooling pleasure.

My kids helped me make the list!
Ya gotta lov 'em......

Have a super blessed day!